The big debate out there is not about “is Alkaline, Antioxidant water good for the body?” Everybody ,including doctors that have actually looked into it, (did you know that for all the years they spend in Med school, on average they only get 20 to 30 hours of training on Nutrition) anyway, everyone agrees it is good for you.
The debate is about PRICE.
Let me first explain about different metals that most everybody can understand. Lets say you are looking at getting a gold ring, pure gold is too soft for a ring what you find will be from 10K, that is about 41% gold to 18K that is 75% gold. But they are all still called GOLD. Nobody talks about what the other 25% to 60% is, it can literally be mixed with anything and you won’t know till your finger turns green or you have a reaction. Some gold is so watered down that it loses it’s yellow color and they call it ‘white gold’ but it is still gold.
Same thing with the plates inside of water ionizers. Enagic(r) the original Kangen Water machine is the only one that has medical grade solid plates, the rest of the ionizers use cheap plates from China and Korea. And there is people getting sick from the impurities and giving Alkaline water a bad name.
The problem with Enagic (r) is distributors just like me, get paid a commission based on the price of the machine. Sell a more expensive machine get a bigger commission. Did you know Enagic (r) has an excellent Alkaline, Antioxidant drinking water machine (it also does beauty water) for only $1480 ? Most distributors won’t tell you that, they want to sell you the $4000 machine partly because they get a bigger commission. Now don’t misunderstand the SD501 is a great machine, that is what we have and the DX model is very much the same. But my wife uses the High Alkaline water for stain removal and cleaning the oil based pesticides and junk off our fruits and vegetables, and we use the acidic water for killing bacteria and germs, like the infected eye our dog had a few weeks ago (all better now, thanks) to treating my athletes foot and disinfecting our hands on the go with a bottle she takes with us. Someday we will get the Super 501.
But not everybody needs or gets around to using all that, but everybody needs Healthy drinking and cooking water and that is where the Leveluk R model comes in. At only $1480 it gives you the healthy and alive 8.5, 9.0 and 9.5ph drinking and cooking water plus it also gives you the 5.5ph beauty water to keeping you looking good and is an excellent machine, we have sold a lot of them.
I made the mistake of getting one of those Korean machines at first because it was cheaper (didn’t know about the Leveluk R) and according to the internet they were all the same. Than within a couple months our good results went to bad and than to worse. We than bought the SD501 and got all our great results back. That other machine is in it’s box on the back porch. I can’t in good conscience sell it to anyone, so it turned out to be an expensive lesson. But it opened my eyes to the fact that people need to be educated and made aware of what is going on.